The publisher of the site invites users to carefully read the following conditions and to respect them. The user therefore acknowledges having read these conditions before registering on the site and having accepted them by checking the box provided in the registration form.
2. Access to the site
The site is accessible free of charge anywhere to any User with Internet access. The non-member User does not have access to the reserved services. For this, he must register by filling out the form. By agreeing to register for the reserved services, the Member User undertakes to provide sincere and accurate information concerning his marital status and contact details, in particular his email address. The User is responsible for updating the information provided. He can modify them by logging into his member area.
To access the services, the user must identify himself using his email address and his password which are strictly personal. As such, he refrains from any disclosure. Otherwise, he will remain solely responsible for the use that will be made of it.
The user can request the deletion of his account at any time by sending an email to the "Contact" section of the site or by opening a support ticket. Any deletion of account results in the deletion of all personal information of the user and including paid services purchased.
In the event of non-compliance with the general conditions of sale and/or use, Minelaunched will have the possibility of suspending or even closing a user's account after formal notice sent by electronic means and which has had no effect.
Any event due to a case of force majeure resulting in a malfunction of the site or server and subject to any interruption or modification in the event of maintenance, does not engage the responsibility of Minelaunched. In these cases, the User thus accepts not to hold the publisher responsible for any interruption or suspension of service, even without notice.
3. Personal data
Minelaunched provides the user with the collection and processing of personal information with respect for privacy in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms. Under the Data Protection Act, dated January 6, 1978, the User has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his personal data. The User exercises this right:
- Via the contact form on the site
- By opening a ticket through support
- By opening a ticket on the official Minelaunched discord
4. Intellectual property
The trademarks, logos, signs and all the content of the site (texts, images, sound, etc.) are protected by the Intellectual Property Code and more particularly by copyright.
The user undertakes to use the content of the site in a strictly private context, any use for commercial and advertising purposes is strictly prohibited.
Any reproduction of the site by any process, without the authorization of the operator of the website would constitute an infringement punishable by article L 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
The information shared on the site does not guarantee to be without defects or errors. Minelaunched cannot be held responsible for the misinterpretation of the information shared, nor even for the regular updates and modifications that may occur.
The user makes sure to keep his password confidential and not to share it with anyone. It is strictly forbidden to divulge your password for whatever reason. Minelaunched declines all responsibility towards the user.
The user is informed that during his visits to the site, a cookie may be automatically installed on his navigation software.
Cookies are small files temporarily stored on the hard drive of the User's computer by your browser and which are necessary for the use of the site (Indicate the name of the site). Cookies do not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify anyone. A cookie contains a unique, randomly generated and therefore anonymous identifier. Some cookies expire at the end of the User's visit, others remain.
The information contained in the cookies is used to improve the site, for example by:
- allowing a service to recognize the User's device, so that he does not have to give the same information several times, for example filling out a form or a survey.
- remembering that you the User has already given his username and password, so as not to have to do it again on each new page.
- monitoring how users use the services, to make them easier to use and allocate enough power to ensure their responsiveness.
- analyzing “anonymized” data to help understand how users interact with different aspects of online services and therefore help improve them.
By browsing the site, the User accepts them. Failing acceptance, the User is informed that certain features or pages may be refused. The User may deactivate this cookie via the parameters appearing in his browser software.
Minelaunched's services are normally accessible 24/7. denials of service, Minelaunched undertakes to put them back into service as soon as possible and disclaims any resulting liability.
In view of the improvement of the services, modifications may take place. These changes are submitted by the administrators and are updates. No compensation can be made for this.
Minelaunched's services and their commercial aspects have been defined in the general conditions of sale.
The user acknowledges having read in advance, before reading the general conditions of use, the nature of the services offered.
It is strictly forbidden to:
- Redistribute an executable belonging to a minecraft server (Property of Mojang AB). Only the server administrator is competent and can decide whether or not to grant authorization for redistribution.
- Reselling services offered by Minelaunched considered an illicit and illegal practice from the point of view of intellectual property.
- Make the services inaccessible and unusable regardless of the means used.
- Use cheating methods to obtain paid or free limited-time services for free.
- Damage Minelaunched's infrastructure.
- Upload or share on or off the platform files that contain viruses or anything else that may harm users and services.
- Collect sensitive or personal information that cannot be shared in public.
- Flood message services and send unnecessary, inappropriate or defamatory messages.
- Create a lot of tickets on the Minelaunched supports in order to have fun.
- Invade user privacy.
- Inject mods to change how services work.
Minelaunched gives itself the right to delete the account or accounts concerned without the consent of its owners and that any non-compliance with the rules of use or that in the event of an offence, the French courts will have sole jurisdiction.