The prerequisites for applying for a partnership are as follows:
- If you are the creator of a Minecraft server, you must have a discord server with at least 250 members (an active minimum) **OR** a website with at least 500 registered users with whom you can communicate by email or other means of communication (even with minimal activity required and no fake users)
- If you are a community on Discord, you must have a Discord server with at least 500 active members
In other cases, please contact us so that we can consult and together define the criteria according to your situation.
Being a partner gives you the following advantages (no negotiation possible):
- Advertising on our discord. You will need to send us a presentation so that we can display it on the discord server
- Scout offer (for more information about the offer, go to the website)
In return we expect:
- Advertising at regular intervals (respectively every week) to promote our platform
The model to recommend for writing a bug report is the step-by-step model which is as follows:
Name: Ex: Non-clickable button
Theme: Ex: LShadow
Time of occurrence (Optional): Ex: At connection
Interesting ideas are retained by our team and are then transferred to an appropriate list on a site
There are various ways to get a direct link, the idea being whether you are looking for a free or paid way to host your modpack:
- If you are looking for a free way, you have dropbox which is the most used and widespread way. To do this, copy the download URL and replace the parameter "dl=0" at the end of the URL with "dl=1".
- If you are looking for a paid way, you can host your modpack on a vps or a simplified online host.
Generally this comes from a configuration error in your modpack:
- If you have a modpack and you use the download method via a link, check that it is accessible and that your modpack downloads directly when you access it.
- If you are not in this situation, check that the files in your modpack are placed in structured folders such as in the game directory. For example, mod files go in the "mods" folder in the root of your modpack.
It could also be due to an error. To solve your problem, get the launcher logs that you can find in the game directory > in the launcher folder (the launcher-log.txt file) and open a ticket on online support.
You don't receive an email a few minutes after sending? Then check your spam folder. If you also don't have anything in spam, make sure the address matches your account. If everything is good, there is a problem with the shipment.
Please contact an administrator.
Payment and refund
We guarantee availability of our services except in the event of a breakdown or malfunction. When an unavailability occurs, we mobilize all our forces to restore the services concerned.
In other words, if your service does not work because it is unavailable, know that you must be patient during the time it takes to get it back into service. Do not hesitate to join our discord server to be informed. You also have at your disposal a page to follow the status of our services.
If, however, your problem is outside this scope and it concerns a configuration problem, we can provide you with technical assistance.
That said, no refund can be made whatever the situation in which you find yourself.